Before filing a complain, please be absolutely sure that it is true and you have the authority to do it. False complaints, which are made to harass www.core-xp.com. will not be tolerated and true legit complaints will surely be taken care of with utmost importance once the agent knows about it with a “replying mail” from our side. Also, if you find that another site/blog is stealing content from CORE XP CREATIVE. or not giving a link back to their published “borrowed content” to CORE XP CREATIVE., then please inform us via the email address below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the www.core-xp.com blog (the "Site") by completing the following notice ("Notice") and delivering it to the Designated Copyright Agent.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Core XP Creative. to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Core XP Creative. to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, most importantly, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted for appropriate queries or about whichever action is taken;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Description : DMCA